Laura and Nolan's Edmonton wedding day was perfectly their own. Here is why:
1. No kissing for clinking glasses or anything because they just didn't want to.
2. Yard games for guests to play between ceremony and reception.
3. 10 minutes for their own portraits because they would rather have time together and with their guests.
4. No cake cutting but a gorgeous cake.
5. Tropical button-ups for the ladies getting ready. I mean, check them out below. So stinking cute.
6. Practical jokes in between speeches because, yes, it was hilarious.
7. A perfect mixture of modern and vintage.
Bonus: They are gorgeous humans. But that is obvious.
Honestly, I knew this day was going to be great and beautiful but I left with the biggest grin on my face. I won't say too much more as you will see why throughout the photos. But if you NEED to know for planning your wedding, then check out the vendors below:
Venue: Whitemud Creek Community Centre
Hair and Make-up: Blushed Beaute
Caterer (Wow, the food was DELICIOUS): Stir Catering
Second Shooter: Photography by Vanessa