Part 2 of Emmanuel and Carmen's Wedding Extravaganza!
This day was in Edmonton and it included SO many loved ones and people that were very special to these two. Can I be honest here for a second? I have never seen a couple honour such a large crowd like this before so well. They intentionally went around to speak to everyone, wanted group photos of all of their guests and gave them one heck of a party to remember. I was VERY impressed.
I would love to point out a few notable moments that stood out to me:
1. The frequent cheering during the ceremony was so refreshing!
2. The inclusion of all 4 parents was so sweet and truly honouring. They all walked their child down the aisle and got a turn to dance with them at the reception. Cue the tears..
3. The ENTIRE wedding party dancing down the aisle.
4. The downpour during our bridal party portrait sessions.
5. Emmanuel's cousin's killer pipes during the dance. That girl can SING!
6. The frequent outfit changes, including C+E during the reception.
7. The sparklers and fireworks post reception festivities.
8. The decorate your own cupcake station.. You know this girl loves the sweets.
9. The fact that it was also Carmen's birthday. Emmanuel, you have no excuse to forget your anniversary.
10. The most hopping dance floor I have ever been apart of.
If you read the previous post, you may already know this but I can say that being a part of Carmen and Emmanuel's day(s) was a celebration to remember for me. The rainbow of colours, the dancing, the unrestrained celebration were such pictures of freedom to me. It was an experience I will not soon forget.
Ceremony: Strathcona Baptist Church, Edmonton, AB
Reception Hall: Moyer Hall, Josephsburg, AB